Antietam Recreation: so much more than just a beautiful park. In 32 secluded acres, surrounded by the Antietam Creek, Antietam Recreation offers a full range of activities that will delight all ages. Family owned and operated since 1977, the facility is conveniently located off Interstate 70 in Hagerstown, Maryland. Antietam Recreation offers exclusive use of the park for group picnics on Saturdays in June, July, and August.
- Swimming Pool (heated in cool weather)
- Sports Courts: sand volleyball, tennis, badminton, basketball, and horseshoe pits
- Horse and Pony rides in the western town
- Boating Docks on the Antietam Creek with canoes and open kayaks
- Play Areas with a moon bounce, 52’ slide, carousel swing ride, teeter totter and more!
- Water Adventures at the dunking booth and slip-n-slide; rope bridge, giant swing, and barge at the Antietam Creek
- Game Room offering table tennis, air hockey, bumper pool
- Pavilion seating around 300
- PA System which extends to most areas of the park
- Fly through the air on the 300’ Cable Ride
- Splash down on the one-of-a-kind Boat Slide
Enjoy family-style games specifically chosen for your group, such as tug of war, water balloon toss, parachute games, candy scramble, capture the flag, sack races, and bombardment. Other popular choices are the cake walk and bingo. Supplies are provided; prizes not included.
These options are in addition to our base rates. For details and pricing, see the appropriate group contract.
- Petting Zoo (a large variety of animals to pet and hold, and some exotic species to see up close)
- Trail Rides (Six horses available for guided trail rides)
- Meal Buffet (A delicious hot buffet with vegetarian option or upgrades)
- Snack Bar
- Extended Activities (Enjoy our activities for the entire four hours instead of on a rotation basis)