Antietam Recreation offers something for everyone, and that certainly applies to staff as well! From teaching swimming and working with preschoolers and teens, to acting or serving at our dinner shows, there’s a wide variety of opportunities. We’d love for you to join the Antietam Recreation family!
Summer Staff (May-August)
- School Groups: Weekdays in May from 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Day Camp: June- August 8:45 am - 4:00 pm (normal hours)
- Saturdays: June- August from 12:00 am - 4:00 pm & 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Shows (November/December & March/April)
- Behind the Scenes: If you’re looking for extra income on weekends and evenings, check out our behind-the-scenes opportunities. Openings include technical positions such as lighting, sound, effects and general positions such as food preparation, serving, cleaning, etc.
- Actors & Performers: We’re always looking for new talent for our shows! No age restrictions; however individual must be able to sing or dance well, and/or have a unique ability that could be showcased. Strong stage presence and teamwork skills are a must. Performers are paid based on their ability and role in each show. If you are interested in auditioning as an actor, singer or dancer in one of our shows, please fill out the information below.
Adobe Reader is required to download our application forms. Get this program for free.
- If you are applying for our shows complete the show application and return it to us by mail or email (see our contact information below). If interested, our director may contact you to set up an audition.
- If you are applying for work as a summer staff for the first time, complete the corresponding application (see above) and you will be contacted to set up an interview. Our camp schedule is completed by the end of March so please contact us before April 1st. If you are a returning staff member, please complete the required information (see above) and return it to us by March 7th.